On 8 March 2022, Air France was awarded first prize at the Customer Relations Awards® in the Transport category for the 7th year running. Organized by BearingPoint and Kantar, this ranking* truly reflects the voice of French customer. For each company, the surveyed customers are invited to give their opinion on 15 criteria that structure customer relations. These criteria are examined from 3 angles - execution, connection and emotion.
In the current context that remains impacted by the health crisis, the company continues to make a difference and to stand out mainly from the emotional and connection point of view, notably concerning the following criteria -
● Ability to promote customer loyalty
● Ability to pleasantly surprise the customer
● Ability to provide a memorable experience
● Ability to make the customer feel unique
This year, customers responded to additional questions concerning their intention to choose Air France for a future trip and their perception of the exemplary way in which staff serve customers -
● 93% of customers intend to choose Air France for a future trip, more than 8 points higher than the average score in the Transport category and 6 points higher than the average score for all sectors combined.
● 88% of customers consider Air France to be exemplary in the way staff serve customers, more than 14 points higher than the average score in the Transport category and 7 points higher than the average score for all sectors combined.
● 89% of customers consider that staff take pleasure in serving customers, more than 13 points higher than the average score in the Transport category and 8 points higher than the average score for all sectors combined.
Fabien Pelous, SVP Customer Experience Air France: "We are very proud of this award, which was achieved thanks to the talent of our teams and our in-house training programme and initiatives promoting our caring attitude. The caring attitude expressed in the attention we pay to others and the French-style welcome is what makes our Air France teams unique. We are very grateful to our customers for their continued loyalty and trust. Congratulations to all Air France teams!" * Survey conducted by BearingPoint and Kantar in December 2021 among customers and users of companies/administrations, based on a sample of 4,000 people.